.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Knee revisited

My knee is going to be fine...
I was just at the doctors office, and he said that although swollen, my knee will eventually be fine.
Nothing broken, busted or dislocated, just swollen.
Apparently there are gel sacks, or lubrication sacks around where the muscle attatches to the bone just below the knee joint, and they are swollen to protect the muscle, and that's why it hurts when I keep my knee bent for periods over something like 30 minutes.
I gave me the name of some stuff to rub on it, so it'll work out.
I'm not supposed to do any heavy squatting for the time being tho, so I guess my exhaust on the car will have to say a bit smudged for the time being.

--Markus out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home