.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Monday, July 11, 2005

bah-ram-ewe

I know you're not supposed to mention your visitors in your blog. How many you are or are not getting. (No breaking the fourth wall).
I just looked at my stats, however, and saw a spike of 18 or 19 users a couple of days ago.
It seems like the blogger function"next blog ->" only includes certain sites certain days.
I do get messages from alot of my friends that read my blog, and I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I know that someone has read what I have written.
Having more readers is nice, but I can't say I expect to get many outside my circle of friends.
I suppose it would be cool if someone else started reading my stuff, but I'm not holding my breath.

I feel like there isn't enough time in any single day. I know that I have to get atleast 6 hours of sleep, but preferably 8, each night. And I know I have to spend some 9-10 hours at work, and in transit. That leaves very little time to me to do the things I normally do. And since I try to squeeze in things like food and friends during whatever's left of the day, I have very little time for things like blogging and reading comics and writing software.
I don't think I've read the comics for about a week, and I'm sure I haven't written a single line of code for atleast two weeks, if not more.
I shouldn't complain though. This all balances out with the copious amount of time I spend in front of the computer during winter time.

I'm becoming increasingly unfocused (or decreasingly focused. Logically the same, but still not).
I'll sign off now and jump into bed soon.

--Markus out.

P.S I really should write snappier. Tycho Brahe from Penny Arcade has a very nice way of writing that I wish would rub off more on me than it already has. Also I should try to end my posts properly, with if not a punchline than atleast a nice note. D.S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home