.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Monday, July 25, 2005

Been a while

I wish I could say the reason I've been missing a couple of entries is because I've been out living life to the fullest, but the truth is, I've just been out living life...
Waking up, going to work, coming home, eating and sleeping, and that's it.
Very rarely do I find time for such exciting things as computer games, talking to my friends online or driving my wonderful car (I do seem to get quite a bit of this, though)

Actually, alot of good things have happened to me this last week, so I shouldn't be complaining.
It's just that I thought that I'd have a little bit more time this summer. More time to just do the things that I want to do.
True, going home after work seems almost like a chore now, since I don't much like living with my mum and her idiot boyfriend. My brother and sister only would be fine, but not those two. And not to mention the monetary problems...

I got my paycheck today, and ofcourse, there was an error.
They've missed something like 15% of my salary, and I can just barely get by with paying rent and eating lunch at work.
No way in hell can I pay my insurance, my gas, or any money for my moms delicious food this month. I want to, but there just isn't enough money. A feeling I've been getting alot of lately. Comes from switching jobs I suppose, but still, I NEED that money to grease the wheels of the world. I hate being poor. I true and utterly hate it. I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be really poor...
Hopefully this money business will be sorted out tomorrow. If not, then I'll have to resort to my usual quick fix: selling crack to unwed teenage mothers on welfare.
Of course, getting paid in blowjobs rarely pays for gas, but pimping some of them out can probably take care of that.

Now: off to fetch mom at the train station.

Hopefully, I won't take as long to write my next post.

--Markus out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home