.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Monday, March 27, 2006

Dance Dance Revolution

The revolution is here, yet again.
I sat listening to some music, and some old ddr tunes came up, and I immediately felt that I should dig out my mats sitting under the bed.

Said and done, I connect my mats and fire up ddr.
I'm hoping that my dance moves will still be there after 1-2 years of not playing, and lo and behold, they are!
Granted, I'm not at 7-8 feet (out of 10, for those of you who don't know), but 5-6 was easy. I even remember some of the harder combos from some songs without looking.

Dance Dance Revolution is clearly of one the best computer games I have ever had the pleasure of playing. I know it's not for everybody, but I love it, I really do. Maybe I should start playing more. It's like aerobics lite, so it's good for me too.

I resolve to try and get some more ddr time in every week, which shouldn't be hard, considering I have zero hours per week now.

Now for some NCIS on tv.

--Markus out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home