.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Friday, August 19, 2005

A Jam Packed Weekend.

I have made plans for this entire weekend.
Every evening was accounted for.
Basement on Friday.
Trance Utopia on Saturday
Driving on Sunday.

As you can see, the "Basement on Friday" part didn't work out, as I'm sitting here blogging.
I was going to go up, and that's what I told my friends, but as the clock was approaching H hour, I found myself lacking enthusiasm. I'm also tired.
I have no doubt in my mind that the party will be great, it will just feature one less individual.
So tired. But I can't go to sleep quite yet. I have to balance it, so that I will sleep well into the day tomorrow, so that I can stay awake for the party tomorrow night.
And the driving.
Whatever, I'm going to watch some TV or something.
I'm yawning like a motherfucker...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home