.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Al(i)e-nation

It seems my inspiration is failing me again and again now.
I had this great entry mapped out in my (drunken) head last night, about how last night had sucked, but now it's gone.
Suffice it to say, the old bar isn't what it used to be, and neither is the people.
Sure, I missed some of my best friends who weren't there, but those who were seemed, well, highly disinterested. I took an early buss home.

So many things to write about, so little inspiration.

I found out that it's not the memory speed that's making my camera slow, it's the flash recharge that's taking forever. I've decided to send it back. I don't know what camera I will get instead, but that's less of a problem right now.

Now i need all these fucking people to vacate the house so I can have some peace.

--Markus out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home