.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Dissapointment

This will not do.
Not at all.

Yesterday was a bad day. I got my new camera. It was white, it was small, it had a nice, big LCD, and the stated shutter lag was also very low.
What they failed to tell us, though, was that it would take something like 5-6 seconds between each shot, and after starting the camera, to access the memory card.
Suffice it to say, I'm fucking pissed, and if a new memory card isn't helping the performance of the camera (we accidentally ordered the shittiest cards known to man, I need to test with a nice and fast SanDsik UltraII first), it's going straight back to where I bought it from.
My brother should be getting his on monday or tuesday, so I'm going to see if his model suffers from the same handicap as mine (it's supposed to be the "bigger brother" camera to mine). If it doesn't, I'll order one of those. If it does, well then it's back to the drawing board...
I hate it when things don't go my way.

--Markus out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home