.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Monday, November 20, 2006

Project Terminated

I just sent an email to my advisor about how the project that I was supposed to work on this semester is technically infeasible, and that I would have to stop working on it, if it couldn't be turned in to something else. I really hope that we can turn it in to something else, because I'd love to do project work instead of class work (even though the classes I have for this semester are really interesting).

I hate to see things turn like this, but I think that had we both done the appropriate research before embarking on this, we would have seen that it's damn near impossible to do without throwing heaps of money on it. Especially since the companies that supply solutions for this kind of thing charge everywhere between USD 10k to 70k (Yes, 70000 US Dollars. It boggles the mind)

I guess I'll have to make do with my 3½ course load for this quartile, and see what shows up next semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home