.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Thursday, November 09, 2006

New blog to read

As the topic says, I need a new blog to read. Something interesting, something that updates more or less daily (or preferably several times per day) and something that won't get boring really quickly. I read a bunch of webcomics, and a couple of links beside those on the right here, but I need more. My boredom states that I should read more, and I don't much want to read the assigned stuff for this exam. Not that it's not interesting, because it is, it really is, but right now, it's not very entertaining.

Any anybody has any suggestions, drop me a line!

(Also, you'd think that bloggers spell checker would understand the word "blog", but apparently not...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home