.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Travel

London, here I come!
Every time I am there, it feels like I've set foot in a damn 3rd world country. If it hadn't been for my wonderful friends, I wouldn't see a real reason to go there.
But, since one of my best friends lives in London (outside London actually, in Reading), I'm going there, and it's going to be a blast!
I'm scheduled to fly out from Amsterdam on the 30:th of November, and then back on the 4:th of December.

Speaking of travel and third world countries, I saw Borat!: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan yesterday with a friend. Normally I don't like these types of movies, but I must say that Borat had me laughing my ass off. If you haven't seen it already, you should!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home