.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Markus Jevring - Bachelor of Science

I finally have my degree. I got it in the mail a couple of days ago from the university.
It doesn't feel as much of an accomplishment, rather than final closure to this chapter of my life.
I am finally done with Uppsala, and I'll be moving back to Stockholm for the summer tomorrow.
I am so done with living in this 19 square meter appartment.

I've had copies of the exam made and sent down to Holland, to the admissions office of UTwente.
Hopefully, I'll be getting a mail soon with the final ok form them, so I can start fleshing out the details on living and banking and insurance and whatnot.

I'm now in the middle of packing all my stuff into boxes. everything takes alot more place this way, and this tiny appartment isn't really made for storage of this kind.
Anyway, time to get back to packing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home