.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Dysfunctionality

It just hit me how many dysfunctional friends I have. Mentally, more than physically, but that doesn't bother me. It doesn't mean I love them less, but I just occurred to me that when I review my varying array of friends, alot of them come with "emotional baggage" to fill railway cars, and some just plain go in and out of institutions on a varying schedule.

I doubt that my other "normal" friends have as many dysfunctional acquaintances as I have, but I could ofcourse be wrong. It just seems like I'm drawn to people who have, or have had psychological problems. If that makes me either a freak or an unusually kind person I haven't a clue, but it's just something that struck me.

Anyway, my thesis work is progressing slowly. I have to submit something more written to my advisor on Friday, and it's WAY too soon to be writing anything of substance.

Better get back to it.

--Markus out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home