.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Thesis

I'm a bad man.
For many reasons. One of them being that I haven't updated since god knows when.
The other being that I have to subnit a memo to my teacher on monday regarding what I should put in my bachelors thesis, and I'm fresh out of ideas.
I have some thing about relational aond object oriented databases, but that might be to small.
I want to do something with grid/parallell computing, but I don't know enough on the subject to just whip something up.
I have this weekend to figure something out. I shall prevail.

--Markus out

P.s. maybe I can tie it in to wow somehow, hehe =) D.s

1 Comments:

  • Well fuck me sideways, I haven't heard from you in ages!
    I actually spoke to my girlfriend of you just yesterday man. It'd be a heck of a lot easier to get in touch if you could drop your contact info here man! =)

    By Blogger Markus, at Monday, November 7, 2005 at 10:49:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home