.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

WoW

So, I've started playing World Of Warcraft today.
The game I swore I wouldn't play, and it's a lot of fun.
My friend and I spent some 3-4 hours after school today and got up to level 9, just before breaking for dinner.
I'm now at the point where I should walk down to the store, buy dinner, come home, cook it, eat it, and then log back in.
preferably before I've finished eating.

I remember when we used to play diablo 2 on battle.net, him, me and a couple of other friends. (1.11 for d2 is out now, curses!)
I would spend SO much time at that game. Sometimes somewhere around 16 hours per day. Eat, sleep and play.
Lots of fun.
I just hope that I can keep up the schoolwork, and not get to sucked in to the experience.
Off to buy food now!

--Markus Out

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home