.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Home At Last

I'm home.
I'm finally home, and I can't tell you how good it feels.
Things are where they are supposed to be. I decide when and how things are done. No one bursting in to my room wanting me to do stuff, or asking me stupid questions.
I REALLY need some alone-time after this summer, I really do.

The guy coming to buy my car newer showed last night. I knew that was a possibility, because he said that there might not be time. Hopefully, he'll call today.

First lecture today as well. Declarative Programming. Writing formalized logic in PROLOG.
It might not be the coolest course I've ever taken, but then again it certainly could. I really have no idea what to expect from this class. Time will tell I suppose.

I just hope that there's a lot fewer student in this class. These two years have been filled with a barrage of morons, and I can only hope that they've understood that if you haven't passed more than 50% of the courses after 2 years, then this might not be the right place for them.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving might not be for you.

I'll unpack my stuff, get some breakfast and then cruise down to school. Class starts in two hours, so I have some time.

Damn it feels good to be home!

--Markus out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home