.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Saturday, June 25, 2005

bric-a-brac

What a delightfully delicious word!

Playing: The nightmare before christmas soundtrack.
Mood: My back hurts, dazed, buzzed.

I went out and bought 3 liters of coke today. My legs are all jittery under the table, and I'm hacking away and listening to music, quite wonderful.
This soundtrack isn't bad either. Tim Burton is a big favorite of mine. I haven't seen Big Fish, but I have seen most of his other movies.

Midsummers turned into national allergy day for me. I got home fairly early and more or less fell into bed. I've spend the lions share of the day writing code, and learning more C++.

I got a long letter today from a dear dear friend of mine who's moved abroad. It wasn't one of those mass e-mail, inform all the friends at home type of letter either, but a personal one. How do I love those, I get them way to seldom. I get more IMs tho, so much online conversations happens there. I was sad to see my friend move, of course, but she tells me that she's enjoying herself new, which is good. I hope to be able to bounce around a bit and visit friends in central europe this fall or winter. Money and time permitting, I'll be hitting Warsaw, Poland; Rotterdam, Holland and London, England.

"And since I am dead, I can take of my head, to recite shakespearean quotations".

Now wouldn't that be a party trick to die for. *grin*

There is something to be said for musical theater. Silver screen or otherwise.

More coke....

Markus out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home