.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Friday, June 24, 2005

The pain, the fucking pain

Here I am, beautiful day out, hot as hell, and me, just loving the summer.
What I don't love, however, are my allergies.
Normally, I can get away with taking one of my pills, and the itching and the sniffling stops.
Today is nothing like the other days.
My nose won't stop running, and I've got this itch in my right eye that just won't fucking go away!
I would just run down to the pharmacy and get something for my eye, except that they're closed.
FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND!
I have to suffer through this unbearable annoyance until Monday rolls around.
And it's not like any pharmacies will be open at 7AM when I go to work either, I have to wait until lunchtime rolls around, and I have no clue where to find a pharmacy around where I work.
Needless to say, it's going to me a major fucking pain in my ass until Monday afternoon.
Provided ofcourse that noone steps in and gouges this thing out of my skull, which would provide some relief.
My only hope is that the alcohol I will subject my body too later on tonight will have some kind of numbing effect that kills the itch.
fass.se says that the pills (antihistamines) enhance the effect of alcohol.
Ofcourse, the more I itch, the worse it gets. (So don't itch, you say. Well, easier said than done...)

Doesn't help that moms boyfriend cut the damn grass either...

I could just lock myself up, and close all the doors and windows, but that's no way to spend an entire summer. First chance I get, I'm getting some eyedrops, because this shit just aint working.

Markus (in pain) out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home