.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Pick Me Up

Today was a good day, I wasn't dead tired, for once, when I got home.
I think my body is accepting the fact that it's early mornings from now on.
Also, I got an insta-raise today aswell. Turns out there had been a mistake, and my salary was actually higher than previously stated, which is nice.

I still have no idea what to do for midsummers eve tomorrow. Maybe an outdoor party, maybe getting drunk and playing xpong with a friend all night, we'll see.

This drastic cut in sugar I've taken this last month is starting to get to me. Even tho I'm not as tired as I used to be, I miss the sugar and the caffeine I got from drinking 1 liter of coke each day.
Maybe I should just scoot down to the candy store and stuff my face. We'll see.

I think I need to learn the intricacies of Solaris on SPARC better. I mean I know unix in general, but very few specifics when it comes to Solaris. Maybe I should get a book or something. Recommendations are welcome. Also, stuff about extreme networks gear, and torrent routing equipment (not BitTorrent).

I also released the latest version of my software today. Good and bad. It's always nice to release, but this means I have no more bugs (right now) to fix, and no features to implement.

I must find new ways of entertainment. Recreational ECT perhaps...

Markus out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home