.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sucky Sucky

This day sucks. It really does. It starts by me waking up and not at all wanting to get out of bed.
I keep nodding of during my lecture. I have a lunch meeting that doesn't really yield anything for me (other than seeing this really cute girl, who I do nothing about). I come home, expecting myself to get some reading done for ANY of my courses, really, and I don't manage to read a single page.
I also can't bring myself to do something else either, because I'm guilting myself into not having fun because I haven't done enough work.
The essays and stuff that I have to read are fascinating, but I just can't bring myself to actually read them. I have no idea why. It really, truly sucks.
And to top it all off, I've had a massive headache all day.
Not even music sounds good to me.
Welcome to my own personal hell, and it's going to last until AT LEAST April...

There is the option of getting wasted tonight with a shitload of dutch people, and going to a rave or a housewarming party tomorrow, but I'm not sure I'll do any of them. Maybe I'll just hide under my pillow until the sun comes out again. I don't even want to write code, that's how miserable I am.

Maybe some light therapy to fix my ailments. Or some ecstasy perhaps?
Doesn't last long enough anyway.

Fuck it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home