.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ahh, Old Times

Even though I write code day in and day out at work, it's not the same as doing it on your own.
I sat down today with one of my pet projects and started writing and listening to music.
Writing and listening to music, two things that I haven't done in too long a time. I've been stuck playing wow every waking our of my life, and I hate myself for it. Coding and music are two of my biggest passions in life, so why the hell am I playing some crappy game.
I feel quite like Golum. I both love and hate the game, much like Golum loves and hates the ring.

I should just write more code and listen to more music. I never listen to music at work, I hate headphones.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home