.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Sunday, April 01, 2007

(used up)^3 Revisited

Some of you might remember how I could not get my brand new monitor to work at the rated resolution and refresh rate? (Ok, it seems that I didn't blog about that, or that I couldn't find the post, but anyway, it didn't quite want to play). Any way, this new graphics card that I have (which works perfectly, by the way) allows me to come closer to that, running at 2048x1536 in 75 of the 85 possible Hz announced.

In other news, I came across this on lifehacker today, and it goes against something I have been taught fundamentally (on both Discovery Channel and by Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon), namely that you're supposed to shave against the grade. What the hell? That does terrible things to your face. Sure, it's a closer shave, but at the cost of fucking your skin up badly.

Maybe I'll try it though. Who knows I could have been wrong all these years.

Also, as you have probably seen over these last couple of posts, I absolutely love using back references to stuff that I've written myself. Someone has to be proud over my earlier musings. It might as well be me.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home