.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Beards

Ohh, and I also found this today. I was googling around for how long it takes for the itching to stop after you start growing a beard, and I came upon a site completely dedicated to beards and how to grow and cultivate them. Very cool I must say. I by no means have any intention of acquiring a fashoin accessory that would, at best, make me look 15 years older, and at worst, make me look 15 again. (My facial hair isn't exactly what you'd call thick)
It's more an attempt to try to prove to myself (and others) that no, it is in fact not possible for me to grow a beard, even if I would like to. I will remain my clean shaven self.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Cool, indeed..though, I didn't bother to read the "how to" part related to beards or the 'success stories'...hehe.., the "why" part was really funny...from being a symbol of 'rustic manliness' to showing "power and mind"..yeah, if they say so..:))..
    Seriously now about this subject, 'some people';)..can look very sexy..there's this inner torture, deep torment about them..hard to explain..:)..but then again, as I was informed, all this might be a result of the damn itching..so...:))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 23, 2007 at 8:39:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home