.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Awesomeness

And now for something completely different: A dog and a monkey

Also, booting from power on to GUI in 8 seconds is quite remarkable. Now if someone could make my windows machine behave the same way. The LinuxBIOS project is a very cool idea, I must say.

I just added Drivl.com to my list of links in the sidebar. I thought I should mention it, just in case you missed it. Their tagline is "Your Daily Dose of Awesome", and I must say that I agree.
I think that next time I want to rant about something that's not related to my eroding civil liberties, I'll probably submit it to drivl first.
This is the post that got me to drivl in the first place, "What code DOESN'T do in real life (that it does in the movies)". A normal drivl post gets 10 comments, a good one gets 20-40 maybe, this one got 180. If you're a geek and you like movies, you really need to start with that link. For the rest of you, Drivl is just pure awesome in a can.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home