.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Trance Energy

It ended up being a good party. At first, when I got to Utrecht, I had been sleeping on the train, and for some reason I was hungry too, so I had a creeping suspicion that the night was going to such. The stomach problems just kept building and building, the closer we got to the entrance.
Once inside, I tried to get some food and found just some terrible french toast with spiced cheese. That was 2 euros I'll never get back.
As the night progressed though, things started to feel better and better though, culminating in a three hour stay at the main stage until they threw us out.
Now my plan is to stay awake until dinner time (5-6 hours to go), and then just crash to wake up fresh as a daisy at 6 or 7 am tomorrow morning, getting a head start on the day.
We'll see how long I can stay awake for, I'm hoping that it'll be possible to go all day. Maybe I should get one or two hours of sleep in, just to make it a bit easier, fix the worst part of the sleepiness. Maybe a shower will help. I mean, I have been dancing all night.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home