.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Unexpected Call

I got a weird phone call this morning. I'm not usually surprised when my phone rings, but when it's my Swedish phone, it's a bit of a surprised, because no one uses it.
No-one, that is, except the police.
Apparently there's this guy who has our house as his registered address, so the cops phoned me up just an hour ago asking me if I knew where they might find this man.
I wouldn't have though much of it, if it hadn't been for the fact that two ruffians had come to our house in the middle of summer, looking for this guy, making it abundantly clear that, even if they were holding some officially looking paper, they could quite possibly be in the bone breaking business.
I must say though, that this was a fairly comfortable conversation with the cops. They weren't insinuating that I might be an accomplice or anything, they simply wanted to "talk" to this guy.
Why they called me, on my cell phone, and not my dad on the land line, I will never know.

Oh well, I guess stranger things have happened...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home