.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Monday, January 22, 2007

I Suck

And I don't mean lillipops...
I suck in the sense that I can't write exams. I can't study for them, I can't prepare for them, and I have every second from the two weeks before exams, until two weeks after, when I'm hopefully done lamenting my lack of skill, and I get a pass grade.
That is, of course, provided that I actually get a passing grade. The exams I wrote today was nothing short of a fucking disaster. I didn't feel stupid when I wrote it, I just felt unprepared.
I know that I could have just studied more, or harder or longer, but I just can't bring myself to study bullshit information. Information that I don't see any use for, like the specifics of some model in reference to something else, that's very hot for some tiny subject this year, I just can't be bothered. I hate exams and everything relating to exams. Even the ones I do really well at, I hate.
With a fucking passion.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home