.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Nooo

Say it ain't so!

German scientists say putting milk on tea drastically reduces the cardiovascular advantages of the tea.

Not that I think I'm going to have any cardiovascular problems in the near future, but I absolutely love tea, and I'm not about to give up on having milk in it unless I can find a pretty damn good reason! Tea without milk just tastes harsh and burnt. tea without milk is barely indistinguishable from regular boiled water. I've only had good tea without milk once, and that was at a small hole-in-the-wall thai restaurant in Amsterdam with my very good friend Julia. The Jasmine tea, as it was, was delicious, but every time I try it after that time, it just takes like shit. Maybe I'm going to have to go back to that place and ask them for the recipe.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home