.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Naxxramas: The Movie

I found this today over at Ming's site. It's a movie made by a French guild about the various boss encounters and wings in the Naxxramas instance in World of Warcraft.
Like he says, much like the BWL movie of about a year ago, this is more of an artistic vision of the encounters in Naxxramas, than a "look at my interface and my big crits"-kind of thing. It is, dare I say, the best WoW movie I have ever seen. The BWL movie was pretty damn awesome, but the quality and production value of this is just so much better. Also, the stuff pictured in this looks much more interesting. If you're a WoW-fan and you like good movies, then check this out. A full, high-quality download is recommended, this movie has earned it!

Edit: You can find the rest of Jack's movies here.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home