.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Harvard

As a former student of Uppsala University, I get their alumni newsletter every so often. It usually contains links to special dissertations, news about the university, and other cool things about the university.
The one I just got in my mailbox has some pretty cool news. It turns out that our principal has signed an agreement with Harvard to create an exchange student program. This would bring Harvard students to us and, more importantly, us to Harvard.
The article (in Swedish) states that this is a very exclusive deal, because Harvard generally doesn't except exchange students from anywhere except the very top universities in the world.
So be the transitive property, that must mean that Uppsala University is one of the very top universities in the world. Even though I can't really agree,based on the education they gave me, it feels good to know that I'm backed by a well renowned university.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home