.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Apathy

Christmas is almost here. I only have 2 more classes to go before I can have two lovely weeks off. I don't really have any school work left to do: I don't have anything I need to take care of outside school.
And yet, I can't bring myself to do any of the things I like.
I've promised myself to not play WoW (might have to break that promise sometime in the future).
I don't write any code (can't bring myself to start. Whenever I open the IDE, I just get tired)
I don't play any other games (other than a stint of bejewelled, but that gets boring after a while)
I don't watch any movies (I can't be bothered)

I don't do anything, and it's driving me insane. I just hope that when Friday comes, I'll be content enough with whatever it is that I can allow myself to relax and do some things I like. As it is now, I just want the days to pass. It's not like I want them to pass so that something on the horizon can happen, I just want them to pass, period.
I guess summer would be the biggest thing on the horizon, but I can't very well coast apathetically along all year just because summer isn't here (this IS what I do all winter, but lets pretend that I don't).

I'm bored, but I don't do anything about it. I watched some Family Guy and American Dad, which brightened my day, but it's one new episode of each per week, that's not nearly enough to keep me satisfied.
I don't have anything to look forward to, maybe that's it. No goal, other than being out of school for two weeks.

Shit, I've got go get out of this rut. Any suggestions on what to do would be most appreciated

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home