.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Monday, December 11, 2006

The Burning Crusade

I've stopped playing WoW. I don't even play around with talent calculators or skulk on the forms any more. I've stopped playing, and I couldn't be happier.
That was, of course, until Blizzard saw it fit to release the Burning Crusade expansion for World of Warcraft. I'll agree it doesn't look even half as exciting as the original WoW did when it came out, but it's still pulling me in.

I guess I'm going to have to succumb to temptation. I do like the game, with regards to game mechanics, it's just the people in the game, and the end-game content that I'm not too happy with.
Sure, I used to spend 12-16 hours a day playing, so I guess I've seen more of it than your average player, but so help me, raiding with 39 other people just to get some timed attack just right isn't my bag.
For those of you out there who actually play, I really hope that the stuff that drops in outlands (not in the raid dungeons though) will be A LOT better than the raid epics I have now.
A good thing is that they've reduced the raid sizes to max 25 people now.

Anyway, time for school...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home