.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Halloween

Nice Halloween party tonight. I must admit I had some doubts before the night started. It's always difficult when people have the possibility to dress up.
It's about 5.30 am here, and I'm still a bit drunk, and "the family" is just about to go to bed.
I must say, I love this house. The fact that we party together, and sit around and talk like old friends is really nice. I wouldn't want to live with any other people. The house itself could be better, of course, but the people in it are all wonderful!
Putting the cob web up for the party was a royal pain, since there was so much of it, and no real place to put it, but I think we managed to do a pretty good job. The party was at the Asterion, in the Pakkerij, as usual. It was a SMIT party.

There are a lot of couples forming among the exchange students. I feel like I'm 15 again, on a language trip, and everybody is hooking up with everybody.

Now I really need to get some sleep. The pictures will be up when the damn server starts working again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home