.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Thursday, October 19, 2006

3xFriday

TGIFs, right...
These coming three weeks will see one party each Friday. That's about as good a ratio as you can get while still getting some work done.
This Friday it's a Halloween party. I'm thinking doctors get lots of chicks, so that might be something to dress up as. I also saw a huge sword at the costume shop, so Aragorn might also be in reach, however, that might take a wee bit more energy (and money) than I'm willing to spend, so I'm going to see if I can't combine them two somehow... (Picture it, it'll be ridiculous, and all because I want a big sword, hehe)
The Friday after that it's a tropical party hosted by my friend Mihai in their dorm on campus. This in an excellent reason for me to get out my Hawaiian shirts. Al though, they're probably more summer than Hawaiian, but I'll make do. It's also a reason to go out and buy some flip-flops.
Finally, the first Friday of November is host to a 399 party, again. I have no idea of the theme, or even IF there's a theme, but I do know one thing. I'll be doing my best to get drunk and making new friends.
I'm going to see if I can't convince my roommates and the few Dutch friends that I have to join in on the festivities. We generally have a good time when we do go partying together.

Right now though, I'm compensating for other people's incompetence, so I should get back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home