.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Freedom to write whatever I want

I just read an article saying that google refused to take down content on their blogger service that is racist. Many people might find ths bad on insensitive, but I say "google, stand your ground!".
I in no way subscribe to any racist of nazi viewpoints. What I do however subscribe to is the freedom to let me things and say and write whatever the hell I want. I am entitled to my opinion, and I will NOT be censured just because someone doesn't like what I have to say!

People can think and say what they want, and I might not like it, but I'm not stopping them from saying it just because I don't like it. (Another reason why I moved to this country, see I was right)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home