.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I miss them

Today I got a rather unexpected call. Someone with a Dutch mobile phone number was calling me, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out who it was. I answer in English, which I normally never do, and it turns out to be someone on the other line who speaks Swedish!

"Who am I talking to?" is my first question, having no idea who the hell this is, and it turns out to be a good friend of mine from Stockholm who's on a regular visit to Amsterdam, and she's decided to give me a call!
We used to see each other all the time, but lately, it's gotten to be very seldom. She is a really good friend though, a really cool girl, and also one of the most attractive people I have ever met.
Turns out that she's down here every so often. By "here", I of course mean Amsterdam. Who the hell would come to Enschede of their own free volition? hehe

She's going to be here for one week, and I'm going to go to Amsterdam to see her just before she leaves from home. Beginning of exam week here, but I always take time out for my wonderful friends.

Speaking of friends...
I logged in to the ravers community that I was (still am) a part of when I lived in Sweden, and saw all my old friends logged in, and I felt sad that I don't get to see them as often any more. Some of there people are my best friends. They are probably the only thing I miss about not living in Sweden anymore. Luckily though, Holland is a country that some of them visit with a higher frequency than other countries, based on the parties thrown here, so I'm expecting to see a lot of them this spring.

Always fun when your friends drop by for a visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home