.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Moisturizer

The posts about shaving at least had some connection to manliness (as most women I know don't shave their face), but this is going to be a really girly one.
Yesterday I bought a new moisturizer. I have been using Nivea's Q10 face something-or-other for a couple of years now, and I decided to try their "Cooling Hydro" gel, which is supposed to keep my face cool as well as moisturized. I can feel the cool, but I think they phones in the moisturization.
Also, my face feels a bit like I have put hair gel on it instead of face cream (don't worry, I haven't), which is a real draw back.
I'll give it a couple of more days. If it still feels weird, then I'm going back to my trusted old friend Q10.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home