.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Netscape

I love Netscape.
I love Netscape for a lot of reasons, but mostly because it lets me be in control of my browsing experience. I was just at my friends site, and saw a picture that I wanted, and I decided to save it.
Normally, when sites disable right-click, the Netscape menu pops up anyway (we're just a little bit better than you), but these guys had fixed even that.
Who thinks that disabling right-click on a web page is going to stop people from getting what they want? If there's one thing I can't abide it's stupidity!
So, I do Ctrl+I, to get the info of the page. I figure I'll get the path to the file and download it myself. What do you know, when I select it in the list, it shows up in a small window, and it has a "Save As.."-button right next to it.
For my money (even though Netscape is free), there is no better browser software in the world!

Way to go! I salute you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home