.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Friday, September 22, 2006

Samsung problems

Why the HELL did they make it so that the only way to download java applications into the phone is to do it via WAP push?
Is it too much to ask that I, with my usb cable AND bluetooth connection, should be able to modify the files on my telephone. Why the hell didn't they make this stuff accessible?
If I could, I'd make a java app that loaded the games from the memory card. That would be the only java app I would ever have to download.
Piece of shit.

Apart from that, it's not a bad phone. The gui has nothing on Nokia, but hey, who does, right...
I'm signed up for two years. Who knows, maybe I'll become a convert ere the end, but I doubt it.
Nokia has to shape up. You have two years Nokia, two years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home