.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Monday, January 21, 2008

Crunch time

As you may have suspected from my lack of updates, it's been crunchtime these last couple of weeks.
Not only have I released version 1.0 of cuftpd, but I have also, today, written what could very well be my last exam ever. I don't have that "it's all completed"-feeling quite yet, as I won't have the results for another couple of weeks, so there is still a lot of anticipation, but atleast I know that it is out of my hands now.
It didn't feel like a 10 (nothing ever does), but it didn't feel like a fail either.
Currently, all I want is a passing grade. I'm happy if I get more, of course, but I really don't want to have to redo the exam.
Luckily I only had one exam this period. It would have been hell if I had had more.

On a completely unrelated note, I saw a gameplay video of Mythos yesterday (when I should have been studying). Being as big a fan of diablo as I am, I believe that I will play Mythos until my eyes bleed when it comes out. I signed up for the beta, just in case.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home