.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

filling the void

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Base jumping

A friend just sent me a link to this video, it's just about the coolest thing I've ever seen a human do.
Granted, it's dangerous, but it's not stupid.
I believe that if I wasn't so keen on keeping my head squarely on my shoulders, this is the kind of stuff I would absolutely love to do.
And in the alps too, what a fucking rush this must have been.
Regular skydiving is for pansies, that's all I have to say...

The things these people get out of life, I am pretty sure cannot be canned or put in a pill and sold. This, to me, looks pretty close to the ultimate rush!
Doing summersaults while sniffing 50cm out from the cliff wall... There are no words to describe this!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home